Our company goal: specialize in accurate valuations of sole proprietorships and small family businesses.
Clifford B. Benjamin, President CVA, CFDA of Summit Business Valuation Associates, LLC has been court appointed to conduct business valuation in divorce, successfully negotiated the sale of business ownership interests, and provides forensic accounting reports in complex divorce cases. CPA’s, lawyers and clients depend on Clifford B. Benjamin’s extensive national and international business experience to understand what enhances, and or diminishes the economic calculation of estimated worth of the family held company which also incorporates the training of a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA).
What is my business investment or family business worth? Here are some good questions to ask our firm by email,
or (615) 244-4104.
- I am, or might be getting a divorce, how can I find out the value of our business?
- What are the various valuation methods?
- What creates value in business?
- What can hurt my economic interest in a company?
- How can I get my company ownership interest sold?
Summit Business Valuation Associates, LLC provides a full range of business valuation services including:
- Business Valuation of family owned companies in divorces
- Purchase or sale of the small closely held business or business interests
- Analysis and advice concerning pending offers to purchase/sale
- Determine company value for Insurable risk
- Determine company value for buy/sell agreements
- Mediation, Collaboration & Participation
- Management buyouts
Clifford B Benjamin, President, CVA, CDFA of Summit Business Valuation Associates, LLC has provided consulting services to the following industries:
- Apartment Management Groups
- Construction Companies
- Contractors and Builders
- Family Owned Businesses
- Financial Services Providers
- Healthcare Organizations
- Gas Station Convenience Stores
- Lawyers/Law Practices
- Music Recording Studios
- Technology Companies
- Business Call Centers